Candle Care + Safety
Bye Bye Guideline
We don't want you to sue us, so follow these guidelines to burn Bye Bye! the best way.
- The first time you light up, burn for at least 2 hours or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles before you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Keep candles away from children and pets.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don't burn the candle all the way down. The bottom of the glass can get too hot and crack. For safety measures, stop burning candle when there is 1/4" wax left in the vessel.
If you can't find what you're looking for please contact us and we'll get in touch with 24 hours.
Combine imagery with text to create stand-out campaign